Hi my friends. Even if we repeat every day that we need to eat healthy, it is not said that we have to give up some delicacies that are a little less healthy. We can grant ourselves a little change of program from time to time, as long as it remains so.
Overall, if we eat healthy food every day and occasionally give ourselves something we like, nothing will happen.
Never lose control over food! Never…
These donuts are delicious and very soft just made. I cooked them both in the pan (fried in oil) and with the doughnuts maker, but with this I didn’t get the same softness.
In the end, I added a teaspoon of Nutella, or the sugar. You can put whatever you like.
As for the shape, I cut the very small ones with the bottom of a glass. You can make the small hole in the center with a macaroni pasta.
- 400 g flour
- 5 g of instant yeast
- 40 ml of warm water
- 50 g sugar
- 180 ml of warm milk
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg
- a pinch of salt
- fry oil
- to decorate: nutella or sugar or other to taste
- Dissolve the yeast well in warm water.
- Put in a bowl and add the warm milk and sugar
- add 300 g of flour a little at a time and mix well
- add the egg and mix
- add the softened butter and a pinch of salt
- at this point, add the rest of the flour until the mixture is workable and not sticky
- spread on a floured surface, crush with a rolling pin and cut the desired shapes
- let rise until doubled ( 1 or 2 hours)
- cook for a few minutes in hot oil
- decorate and serve hot or warm